Hike to Drimona Waterfalls, Evia island

If we dare to pass the bridge to Evia island, covid-19 is waiting for us at the other side …, so authorities still not permit the transfer from county to county. Thus we have to cancel the programmed hike of 9th of May to Drimona waterfalls unfortunately !

See you at the next walk !

Georgos and Anna